07 Oct Sic Bo: Simple Rules and Tricks to Stay Ahead of your Opponents
In case if Sic Bo interests you, then there are few interesting things that you have to know to play the game effectively. The following are the tricks that you ought to remember to play and win the game. The tricks are wicked, yet they are deceiving enough to win the opponent without even letting the opponent find it. With no further ado let’s get to it:
- Play a slow game: Do not crack your wallet at the earliest. If you are about to play Sic Bo, the first rule is that you should save your money as long as possible. This will help the player stay in the field for a longer period. This will also increase the chances of the player winning the game. Fast gaming tricks can lead to mistakes at times. So play your game at a steady pace this will let you gain control over your opponents and play with their blind spots.
- Keep your betting consistent: High fluctuations in your game, for instance, increasing and decreasing the bets can lead to unsuccessful gambling. The best thing about keeping your game and betting strategy consistent is that you will always stay unpredictable in the game. Maintaining your consistency will help you judge the opponent within a short span. Also when your betting is consistent, chances of you losing the game are quite slim. So the game is always in your favor.
- When you are on the online platform: Today these games are just not a part of casinos because they have come online too. So the above tricks might not be applicable in case if you are going to do it online. For instance, you might not be able to judge the player as much as you will be able to do it when you are playing in casinos. You have to be a bit more cautious when you are taking them online. Stick to the rules and maintain a low profile initially so that you can take the lead later.
How to play Sic Bo:
- Once you have taken these tricks into mind the next thing is to learn the steps and rules that are involved in the game:
- Sic Bo is a game of pure luck and chances thereby no matter what you do if you lose take it sportively. Keeping your spirits high is the first step to stay a step ahead of your co-players.
- Sic Bo is a game of dice. Once you know that it is a game of dice, you probably will know what the pattern of the game is.
- Three dice cubes are rolled onto the table. The player is expected to guess the numbers. For every right number that is guessed, the player will win cash awards and bonuses.
- However, most casinos have their edge. They make sure that casinos have their own advantage when players play the game. Casinos most of the times trick their players into the bait. If you do not fall prey to it, then you are sure to lead the show.